why you should visit Dalmatia
With a spectacular coastline, dreamy mountainous interior and cuisine and wine that have captivated Europeans for centuries, Dalmatia is the highlight of every journey to Croatia.
Millennia old cities of Zadar, Šibenik, Trogir, Split, and Dubrovnik, with their maze-like historic quarters, make up a string of world class destinations. Ancient monuments, waterfront cafes, harbored yachts combined with the soft summer breeze, a glass of unusual white wine and al fresco dining make each place a very unique spot. Exploring the islands aboard a yacht or venturing off the beaten path for some of Europe's most unique adventures are some of the greatest ways of spending your holiday on the Dalmatian coast.
our specialists must do
- Don your apron for a private cooking class on a private estate
- Island hop by sea plane or motor boat along the spectacular coastline
- Savour an oyster tasting picnic in Ston
- Take a private walking tour of the old town , Dubrovnik
- Spend time in the company of renowned wine makers and chefs
- Trek the hills to discover inland villages untouched by the passing of time