Expert Led Group Tours
We are recognised as one of the UK's leading specialists in cultural, historical and archaeological small group tours. Our aim is to offer:
- Tours to 'beyond the ordinary' destinations
- Average group size of just eight to ten people
- An enviable pool of Tour Lecturers and Experts
Formally The Traveller, we pride ourselves on offering a diverse range of small group tours. From classic itineraries including our classic India tour to Rajasthan and group tour to Uzbekistan to newer tours including Saudi Arabia and our Nepal walking tour.
What makes us different from other group tour specialists?
- Our average group size is typically eight to ten people, smaller than other group tours typically offered - a factor which many of our clients appreciate.
- Travelling as part of a smaller group provides a more intimate, personalised and relaxed atmosphere.
- In addition to this, gratuities for the local guides, drivers and hotel porters are included for all our group tours.
We have developed an enviable pool of tour experts, with whom we carefully select based on their knowledge, companionship and personality. While travelling in the company of these experts quite often their influence can facilitate private access to sites not typically open to the public.
Sue Flood Group Tours
We are pleased to announce a number of new wildlife Photography tours to Madagascar, Canada, Japan and the Galapagos Islands with expert photographer and wildlife filmmaker, Sue Flood.