Located on the South coast of Sicily near the pretty seaside town of Sciacca, the Verdura resort is just a 90 minute drive from Palermo airport and a short drive from The Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, a UNESCO World heritage site.
Set amongst 230 hectares of olive groves and countryside, two championship golf courses and boasting almost two kilometres of coastline, the Verdura resort offers the perfect choice for a luxury hideaway or an active family holiday.
- 203 rooms have a fresh and contemporary style with views of the Mediterranean and golf course.
- A selection of restaurants and bars offer the finest Sicilian cuisine with menus created from fresh organic ingredients.
- Six tennis courts
- Full size football pitch
- 60m infinity swimming pool
- Fully equipped gym, spa
- Dedicated kids club
- Man-made sandy beach
- Watersports centre
- Complimentary use of the resort bicycles
- Water Sports Club and volleyball
- Cycling and jogging trails
- Tennis Academy
- Juventus Football Academy
- Culinary experiences
Why we like it?
One of the best Kids Clubs out there with plenty for adults to do as well.