The Grace Hotel Mykonos is a small, intimate hotel of traditional architectural design and clean, contemporary interiors. The atmosphere is relaxed and informal but the service and attention to detail is immaculate.
The hotel sits above a sandy beach, with lovely views across the Aegean Sea. A well-positioned swimming pool is a perfect place to relax and enjoy a cocktail while the sun goes down.
Why we like The Grace Hotel, Mykonos
A chic and elegant boutique hotel located just outside the buzzing town of Mykonos.
This beautiful spa hotel has 32 rooms including 15 luxury and family suites, many of which have private plunge pools and most of which have sea views. Facilities include a spa with steam room and sauna, gymnasium, swimming pool and deck area plus poolside restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine.
Grace experiences are designed to immerse visitors in the culture of the island.
- Have a traditional Mykonian cooking lesson with Eleni in her home.
- Venture offshore by sailboat to Delos, the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis.
- Explore remote beaches on horseback, with a picnic.
- Take to the ocean by yacht and head to Kapari and Agios Ioannis.
- Celebrate with a gourmet picnic served by your private butler at sunset with a backdrop of the Armenistis lighthouse.
- Have a family adventure with the local fishermen on board a traditional boat, try your hand at fishing then BBQ your catch.
- Kayak through the secret coves of the island's northern coastline.
Beachside location, upon Agios Stefanos beach, with Mykonos Town only a five-minute stroll away.