Grace Mykonos combines traditional architecture with contemporary furnishings in a peaceful location yet with easy access to town life.
Beachside location, upon Agios Stefanos beach, with Mykonos Town only a five minute stroll away.
The spa hotel has 32 rooms including 15 luxury and family suites, many of which have private plunge pools and most with sea views. Ask us about the VIP suite for the epitome of privacy.
Additional facilities include a spa with steam room and sauna, gymnasium, swimming pool and deck area plus poolside restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine.
- Swimming Pool
- Art gallery
Grace Experiences are designed to immerse visitors in the culture of the island.
- Have a traditional Mykonian cooking lesson with Eleni in her home
- For the sailor - venture offshore to Delos, the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis
- Explore remote beaches on horseback, with a picnic
- Take to the ocean by yacht and head to Kapari and Agios Ioannis
- Celebrate with a gourmet picnic served by your private butler at sunset with a backdrop of the Armenistis lighthouse
- Have a family adventure with the local fishermen on board a traditional boat, try your hand at fishing – then BBQ your catch
- Kayak through secret coves off islands northern coastline
Why we like it
A family friendly approach with cots/extra beds, highchairs and kid friendly DVDs are available for under-12s, who stay free if they're sharing with parents and as long as the room type is big enough. Babysitting can be arranged with advance notice.