Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort is an unexplored paradise located along Sri Lanka's southernmost shore. Set amidst a coconut plantation, this luxury resort opens onto a golden sweep of beach and the warm Indian Ocean.
Close to the southernmost town of Tangalle, Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort can be reached by a three and a half hour drive from Colombo International Airport. Cinnamon Air also offers a daily 40 minute sea-plane flight from Colombo to Mawella Lagoon in Dickwella, a mere 10 minute drive away.
Rooms: A lavish bedroom adjoins a bathroom with a rain shower and oval tub with garden or ocean views from a terrace or balcony with a daybed and dining furniture.
• 16 Premier Garden View Rooms – 56 sqm • 78 Premier Ocean View Rooms – 56 sqm • 26 Deluxe Ocean View Rooms – 60 sqm
Villas: Refresh in your very own plunge pool, in between catching the rays on a lounger in blissful privacy.• 14 Garden Pool Villas – 97 sqm • 10 Ocean View Pool Villas – 97 sqm • 6 Beach Pool Villas – 97 sqm • 2 Two Bedroom Garden Pool Villas – 237 sqm
- Three restaurants — Il Mare (Italian restaurant), Verele (beach restaurant) and Journeys (all day dining)
- El Vino wine cellar for private dining
- Lobby Lounge serving high tea and shisha
- Pool Bar serving light refreshments
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Dining by Design — a unique culinary experience
- Spice Spoons cooking classes
- Anantara Spa
- Surf Centre by Tropic Surf
- 25 meter split level infinity pool and separate children’s pool
- Yoga and Meditation
- Luxury chauffeur service
- Complimentary resort Tuk Tuk service
- Shopping Arcade
- Hospitality Suite
- Travel and Tour office / Concierge
- Children and Teens Club
- Tennis and Badminton courts