Kanifushi is a beautiful island, approximately two kilometres long and only 90 metres wide, with lush green palm trees and flourishing tropical vegetation. There is a large natural coral reef surrounding the island which is located in the sparsely populated Lhaviyani Atoll.
Why we like it
For those of you who prefer not to settle a bill at the end of the holiday, Kanifushi offers a premium All-inclusive holiday experience.
Atmosphere Kanifushi offers 132 detached beach villas and suites all with direct access to the pristine white beach and beautiful turquoise lagoon. The entry-level beach-front villas are some of the largest you’ll find in the Maldives. The sunset pool villas offer privacy at the northernmost tip of the island. Particularly attractive are the sunset family villas which are interconnecting with larger outdoor spaces and garden area. These are located close to the Kids Club and Main Restaurant.
The resort is a good choice for families of all ages. The Kids Club has a daily activity programme and is open from 9am until 9pm, closing for lunch. Babysitting can be arranged for children below four years. The Club House is home to a floodlit tennis court, gym and indoor facilities. The large 50 metre pool is home to hammocks and beach cabanas for family pool time.
Dining at Atmosphere Kanifushi
Platinum Plus elevates the regular all-inclusive to a completely new level, offering sumptuous buffet and fine dining, an array of excursions and activities and premium wines and spirits. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served daily at the Spice Restaurant, with street food snacks available throughout the day at Ceylon Bliss, by the main pool. Lunch is also offered at the Sunset Pool bar and meals can be enjoyed in the first pure vegetarian restaurant in the Maldives, Just Veg. One meal a week can be taken at The Sunset fine dining experience. This dining option creates a fun-filled and hassle-free holiday. Please note that The Sunset fine dining restaurant is located at the adults-only pool and in the evenings the restaurant showcases the best of Asian and Mediterranean cuisine.
Akiri Spa is set on the east coast of the island with six double treatment rooms. Platinum Plus guests receive a 50% discount off treatments.
With a good choice of island-hopping opportunities and water-based fun, your stay at Atmosphere Kanifushi will be varied and interesting. Why not go snorkelling with Mantas and Turtles during your stay or for landlubbers explore the winding streets of the bustling neighbouring island of Naifaru, home to a Turtle Centre.
- Sunset Cruise
- Visit Hiiavaru Island, home to an array of local art and craftsmanship
- International PADI dive centre with a safe private lagoon for novice divers
- Take a complimentary 'try-dive' in the expansive swimming pool
- Free use of windsurfing and sail equipment including non-motorised water sports
- Big game fishing trips and snorkelling trips available daily (payable locally)
Kanifushi is reached by a 30-minute sea plane transfer from Male Airport.
- Stay at Atmosphere Kanifushi for a week in 2019 and receive substantial savings. Book and stay before 31st October 2019 and enjoy up to two complimentary nights on the Bonus Night Offer, in addition to a further saving of 20% on room rates when booked at least 60 days in advance.
- Summer Family Offer applies from 29th April - 31st October 2019. All children below 15 stay and eat free of charge. Only sea plane and green tax charges payable.
- Offers subject to T's and C's.