- Visit the newly refurbished Oberoi New Delhi, stay at the iconic AmarVilas in Agra, explore the beautiful grounds of Rajvilas and marvel at the lake side setting of UdaiVilas during this luxury trip to Rajasthan.
- Save £1000 when travelling in March and April (arrive by 9th April 2019). In addition, recieve complimentary room upgrades throughout, complimentary spa treatment on arrival and a further 25% off spa therapies, VIP meet and greet at airport with lounge access and upgrade of transfer vehicles throughout Rajasthan.
This 12 day holiday follows the classic route through Rajasthan, visiting the stand out historic gems of the Golden Triangle whilst staying at the world class Oberoi hotels. Experience Rajput hospitality at its best. Take advantage of the extra benefits offered exclusively from Steppes Travel whilst staying with Oberoi until April 2019.
- Marvel at the truly impressive Taj Mahal from the best view in town
- Complimentary room upgrades, spa treatments, VIP arrival services and airport lounge access
- Insightful expert guides will be on hand in each city to provide a tailormade experience to suit your needs
- Take a game drive into tiger territory whilst at Oberoi Vanyavilas
Which cities will I visit?
This incredible trip starts in Delhi, being met airside by our dedicated team in India. There is ample time to explore the capital in the company of an outstanding guide.
Take an insightful tour of Old Delhi with a choice of transport options - on foot, by rickshaw or negotiate the lanes by bicycle. Experience Asia’s biggest spice market at Khari Baoili, visit the renowned shoppers' paradise of Dilli Haat Craft Market, and the ancient silver markets of Dariba Kalan. Eat in the chic restaurants, of which Delhi has many, and don’t miss the Delhi food tour, guided by an expert.
Continue by private car to Agra to discover the city with a resident guide – who knows the best-kept secrets, exploring Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal - a must see when in Rajasthan. Its architecture is as impressive as its reputation. The view from Amar Vilas is as impressive as visiting the site, watch the sunset with a cocktail on your private terrace.
Take some time out from the cities of the Golden Triangle and return to nature at the Oberoi Vanyavilas in Ranthambhore National Park for two nights. Jungle drives are organised by Zeesehan and his team of naturalists who do an impressive job of explaining about the wildlife in the park and also a very well recieved nature walk around the property itself.
Jaipur, fondly referred to as the pink city, is known for the palace complex, observatory tower, and impressive Amber Fort. Explore with a local private guide, visiting the City Palace after closing including the normally off-limits Royal Quarter. Experience the cosmopolitan city and visit Lasiwalla, Jaipur’s best lassi stall before finishing off with a meal at the city's oldest restaurant, Niro’s.
The last day few days in India will be hugely relaxing, staying at the acclaimed Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur. Some free time to indulge in the spa treatment menu and find souvenirs in the local vicinity.
Benefits of Travelling with Steppes Travel to India
There is a wealth of exclusive complimentary offers extended to anyone confirming this trip, ranging from VIP meet and greet at Delhi airport, a bottle of bubbly on arrival, upgraded room categories, a spa voucher each on arrival to soothe away the jet lag on arrival. At the end of the trip, lounge access in Mumbai to make the journey home as comfortable as possible. This flexibility from our hotel partner Oberoi makes for a simply outstanding saving.
Benefit from the exceptional offers until the 9th April 2019. The e-tourist visa is available for UK citizens for travel that commences as soon as a week before, making India an incredible last minute destination.
For a more detailed itinerary with great ideas on what to do and where to stay, please get in touch with our experts.