The Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea is made up of three properties set amidst gardens dotted with lagoons, waterfalls and private pools. Designed in tribute to the Hanging Gardens of Babylon it is built using local stone and the 345 rooms and suites all have sea views with either a balcony or terrace.&
nbsp;In total, the hotel has nine freshwater swimming pools including Infinity Edge Pools, a children’s pool, a gymnasium and the longest private beach in Jordan. The keystone of the hotel is the Anantara Spa which is considered one of the largest spas in the Middle East.
Why we like the Kempinksi Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea
Definitely the best and most grand hotel on the Dead Sea, the facilities are extensive with a choice of nine swimming pools and the spa is the largest in the Middle East. Relax in the spa, try out one of the many pools or bathe in the curative waters of the Dead Sea.
The modern rooms have a semi-shaded balcony with a sunken bath and sea views.
- A private stretch of beach with a walkway leading to the sea
- The Resense Spa is a destination in its own right
- Kids club (chargeable), cinema and bowling alley
- Tree-lined outdoor swimming pools, including a children's pool and lazy river
- Nine restaurants and bars, including the chic Kish Bar for live music in the evenings
Located on the shores of the Dead Sea, a 45-minute transfer from Amman airport.