Mandarin Oriental is situated overlooking the city of Tokyo, a five-star luxury hotel with views to take your breath away. Exuding crisp, contemporary style, the hotel offers excellent technology, renowned spa facilities, innovative restaurants and impeccable service.
Blending futuristic luxury with a sense of space, the 157 rooms and 21 suites capture the essence of Japanese style and design. All rooms are spacious and have sweeping views through floor-to-ceiling windows across the city. Furnishings include the choice of a king-size bed or twin beds, beautiful lamps and a large lacquer box containing pyjamas, Yukatas and slippers. Luxurious ensuite bathrooms offer space to relax and refresh with views across the city.
With a covetable Nihonbashi address, the hotel is closely located to some of Tokyo’s most prominent business addresses and attractions.
- Walking distance of Tokyo's main shopping and entertainment destinations
- 8 minutes from Tokyo Station
- Basement entrance to “Mitsukoshi-mae” subway station
- Easy access to the city’s most famous sights including the Imperial Palace gardens
- Five minutes from Tokyo Stock Exchange
- A huge selection of restaurants, bars and cafes including Michelin starred restaurants
- Luxurious spa with spa and beauty treatments available for men and women
- State-of-the-art fitness centre with a 25 metre swimming pool
- Learn Bushido from a Samurai Master
- Enjoy haute kaiseki cuisine and geisha performances
- Learn to make sushi a tthe famed Tsukiji Market
- Cruise the Sumida River
- Savour a two-star Michelin lunch at one of Tokyo's most celebrated restaurants
Why we like it?
Authentic Asian experiences