- Three night sailings are available during April and May only. Valid for sailings from Naples only.
- From £1995 per person based on eight paying clients.
Cruise the stunning Amalfi Coastline on board your private catamaran, exploring dramatic hillside villages, secluded bays and idyllic islands all the while receiving a first-class sailing experience.
- Take a day trip from Sorrento to the famous sites of Pompeii, Herculaneum or Mount Vesuvius
- Tour Capri by scooter or in an open-top limousine
- Kayak around Faraglioni - the oceanic rock formations around Capri
- Visit the island of Ischia with its ancient port and magnificent Aragon castle
- Learn to Scuba dive right-off the boat, with your private instructor at the magical island of Procida
Starting and ending your voyage in the pretty coastal town of Pozzuoli (just North of Naples), this holiday idea offers an incredibly relaxing and pampering way to explore one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
Spend seven nights on board Ombre Blu ³, a luxury Sunreef 70 Catamaran. The stateroom configuration is ideal for three couples, with each cabin having its own unique features, en-suite facilities and air-conditioning. For families, the versatile accommodation offers space for up to eight guests and is suitable for six adults and two children sharing a twin cabin.
Her dedicated crew of three, led by Melissa (Australian) and Francesco (Italian) Candiani combines years of nautical experience with a love of life at sea and the ambition to make your experience on board an unforgettable one. They will serve as your hosts as well as being captains, chefs, PADI dive instructors and massage therapists and will ensure you want for nothing.
Where will we Cruise?
Italy's Amalfi Coast is one of the most postcard-perfect charter locations in the Mediterranean. Enjoy Bella Italia from the spacious decks while being sheltered from the elements by the extensively covered aft deck area. The advantage of doing this journey by boat is that you will never end up in a tourist trap, dine in the wrong place or go ashore at the wrong time of day! The crew know all the secret beaches and are always happy to share their knowledge.
From the fascinating town of Pozzuoli, cruise west taking in the islands of Procida, Ischia, Capri, Sorrento and the labyrinth of alleys that make up Positano. Explore the picturesque harbour and historic buildings of Amalfi town as well as the popular hillside town of Ravello.
Itineraries highlight the best food and wine the region can offer. Visit the local fruit and fish markets with the crew, tour a small family run vineyard in Ischia and enjoy some of the best Michelin starred restaurants in Italy. Taste the finest and oldest Prosecco or try the pasta alla norma - with tomatoes and eggplants.
Spend leisurely days exploring sheltered coves, visiting ancient ruins and charming local villages, before diving into the clear blue waters to kayak, snorkel, and swim in caves or partake in a more energetic activities such as water skiing, fishing or paddle boarding or simply chill out on deck and indulge in some of the delicious cuisine and fine wine on offer whilst onboard.
The charter fee includes three crew to pamper you throughout your entire cruise (Captain/Chef/Steward), organised activities, customised menu preparation, stocking of the boat, cooking, cleaning, linen and towels. Also included is water sports equipment such as kayaks, stand up paddles, water ski, wakeboard and snorkeling gear.
The featured price is based on eight people on a seven-night charter during 2019. Rates include local VAT charges but exclude the compulsory advance deposit payment known as APA.*
* The APA is charged in advance, prior to charter. It is then reconciled at the end of the charter. It's an additional fee, which covers extras such as food, drink, fuel, berthing costs, communications, massage, diving, and any additional incidentals. The APA is the standard system to pay your expenses on a luxury yacht charter. The APA for a sailing yacht is calculated at 25% - 30% of the yacht charter fee.
It is customary to tip the crew at 10-15% but this is completely at your discretion.
Ombre Blu 3 also offers alternative sailings around the Aeolian Islands off Sicily or in North Sardinia & Corsica. Charters are available between April- October, subject to availability. There are not any set departure dates and charters can start any day of the week for a duration of three nights upwards.
For a more detailed itinerary with great ideas on what to do and where to stay, please get in touch with our experts.