Stretching across 560 acres of unspoiled natural land including a two and half-kilometre private beach, this spectacular all-villa resort offers secluded privacy and the ultimate exclusivity.
The 21 villas of exceptional design are built on private terraces with large verandahs that sift through the trees with an impressive use of living space, imbued by natural materials to make the most of the dramatic views.
Why we like it
We love the pure simplicity of the concept. Beautiful rooms, great service and one of the most wonderful settings of a hotel we've known.
- Open-air restaurant Ombak
- Nio Beach Club
- Menara Bale - relaxed space for games, reading and afternoon tea
- Daily children-friendly films
- Destination dining
- Comprehensive waters sports
- Cultural excursions
- Yoga and spa treatments
If you can tear yourself away from the view there is lots to keep guests occupied. Water activities such as surfing, paddle boarding, fishing, boat charters and diving are key but the cultural activities are a must. Understand more about this peaceful island with village walks, market tours and engage with the Sumba Foundation. Horses play an important role in Sumba's culture and thus riding lessons, galloping down the beach and even taking the horses for a swim are available and a wonderful thing to do for those with or without the experience of horses.
Nihi Sumba is found on the unspoilt island of Sumba, an hour and half hour flight from Bali.
- Stay at Nihi Sumba between 16 September and 15 December 2018 and stay seven nights for the price of five
- From £1,995 per person for a seven night stay in a one bedroom villa, based on two people sharing, including all meals, excluding flights
- Savings start from £1,285 per booking.