Amandari (meaning peaceful spirits) is set on the fringe of the cultural heart of Bali in Ubud. Perched high above the Ayung River, it is the most enchanting and glamorous of hotels to explore the area.
Why we like it
Amandari encapsulates the essence of Ubud. With its traditional architecture featuring Balinese style thatched suites and courtyard gardens overlooking the Ayung River, Amandari is peaceful, stylish and true to the traditional Balinese village in which is sits.
Amandari is perfectly placed to visit the cultural heart of Ubud and its surrounding villages. Take a traditional carving lesson, trek amongst Banyan Trees and verdant rice terraces or explore the eclectic restaurants and boutiques of Ubud. However, time must be made to relax and enjoy the stylish peace of this stunning property.
- Relax by the pool, which seems to hang over the Ayung Valley
- Indulge in wonderful food at their open-air restaurant, showcasing local Balinese cooking
- Take a handmade picnic to an idyllic spot nearby
- Relax in the therapeutic spa
- Personal trainers, guided treks and yoga are available for the more energetic
Amandari is within easy reach of Ubud centre, just over an hours drive from Bali’s Denpasar airport.