The Lotus, a houseboat of unequalled elegance and style, offers you serenity and healing relaxation while cruising through the languid backwaters of Malabar, the undiscovered jewel of northern Kerala.
With two deluxe bedrooms and their en suite bathrooms Lotus offers a textbook romantic holiday, cruising placidly through the back waters of northern Kerala.
The Lotus is an imaginative new interpretation of the traditional Kerala Houseboat, a unique creation that combines the natural rhythms of the Old fashioned with the modern amenities of a first class hotel. The Houseboat has been designed to give its guest the feeling of freedom and the luxury of space
- Each of the two bedrooms measure over 16 x 13 feet and has solid teak floors. Lights and airy with cheerful colours, they have a large glass observation window with insect-proof screen, locally made wooden furniture, ethnic durrie rugs and paintings by a Kerala artist in the traditional temple mural style, as well as an ipod docking system, safe and hair-dryer. Guests have the option of a fan or state of the art air-conditioning.
- Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom (10 x 9 feet) with a shower cubicle and delicious organic Fabindia toiletries.
- Each also has its own private sitting out verandah to enjoy those special moments.
- Length: 32 Meters / 104 Feet
- Width: 6 Meters / 18 Feet
- Two well appointed, airy and spacious bedrooms
- A Sun-deck with comfortable sun loungers and an al fresco dining area
- Spacious indoor sitting and dining room
- Ayurveda Massage and Yoda sessions available on request
- Bar and modern kitchen
- Private crew room with attached bathroom
- Resident Captain, personal chef & housekeeping staff
Daily excursions to local villages, markets and temples.
Why we like it
Get away from the busy waterways near Alleppey and Cochin.