- Tours to 'beyond the ordinary' destinations
- Average group size of just eight to ten people
- An enviable pool of Tour Experts
Silk Road Adventure
Follow in Joanna's footsteps on one of our small group cultural tours and discover Albania, Georgia, Iran, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan accompanied by Silk Road experts including Chris Aslan Alexander and Diana Driscoll.
NEW 2019 Group tours
We have some incredible new tours for 2019. Unearth the secrets of one of Europe's most enchanting countries, Romania. Meet with Valerie Hemingway, who will share her experiences as Ernest’s PA whilst discovering Cuba or camp in luxury ger tents amidst breath-taking panoramic landscapes on our Mongolia adventure tour.
What makes us different from other group tour specialists?
- Our average group size is typically eight to ten people
- Travelling as part of a smaller group provides a more intimate, personalised and relaxed atmosphere.
- Gratuities for the local guides, drivers and hotel porters are included for most of our group tours.