- Tours to 'beyond the ordinary' destinations
- Average group size of just eight to ten people
- No single supplement charge on a range of tours
Silk Road Adventure
Join one of our small group tours travelling along the Silk Route, discover Albania, Georgia, Iran, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan accompanied by Silk Road experts including Chris Aslan Alexander and Diana Driscoll.
NEW 2019 Group tours
We have some incredible new tours for 2019. Unearth the secrets of one of Europe's most enchanting countries, Romania. Meet with Valerie Hemingway, who will share her experiences as Ernest’s PA whilst discovering Cuba or discover the UNESCO site of Hampi, the Petra of India, located in the Deccan Plateau in Central India.
2020 Group tours
We are currently working on our 2020 group tour portfolio, learn more about the departures available including Uzbekistan, Albania and Mongolia.
What makes us different from other group tour specialists?
- Our average group size is typically eight to ten people
- Travelling as part of a smaller group provides a more intimate, personalised and relaxed atmosphere.
- Gratuities for the local guides, drivers and hotel porters are included for most of our group tours.