- Tours to 'beyond the ordinary' destinations
- Average group size of just eight to ten people
- An enviable pool of Tour Experts
Formally The Traveller, we pride ourselves on offering a diverse range of small group tours. From classic itineraries including Iran with Sylvie Franquet, Uzbekistan with Chris Aslan Alexander and Albania with Carolyn Perry.
2019 Group tours
We have some incredible new tours for 2019, including a photography tour to Bhutan with Sue Flood, an epic 4x4 self-drive tour in Peru and a journey onboard the luxury Golden Eagle train along the Trans-Siberian railway.
What makes us different from other group tour specialists?
- Our average group size is typically eight to ten people
- Travelling as part of a smaller group provides a more intimate, personalised and relaxed atmosphere.
- Gratuities for the local guides, drivers and hotel porters are included for most of our group tou