Your role is crucial to leading and communicating the marketing content strategy to all stakeholders. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content across different channels, both online and in print. You should be an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills and flair for being a little different. Ultimately, you will oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure engagement, brand consistency and a positive client experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Write, edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts both online and in print. In our publications such as our magazine, brochures, client itineraries and on the website
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Optimize content when editing for the website according to SEO practices.
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments, best practices, consumer experience research and new technologies and propose & deliver opportunities for improvement working with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven work experience as a Communications Manager, with previous experience managing a team and communicating with different stakeholders effectively
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of SEO in relation to content writing/editing
- Portfolio of published articles
- Good organizational and time-management skills, the ability to not only work independently and also delegate when appropriate
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a can-do attitude
- Self-starter with an ability to work under their own initiative
Salary: On Application
Please send applications to: email@example.com