Wildlife of Selous and Ruaha
A combination of these two areas gives a very real chance of seeing wild dogs, incredible birdlife and big cats. Diversity of wildlife and activities are the buzz-words here – days on safari in boats on the Rufiji, walking with guides and experiencing a very interactive and authentic safari. Both areas are home to the big cats plus large plains game, Ruaha is one of the few places where you can spend a day without seeing other vehicles.
- Walk with armed rangers and track the big game
- Enjoy sundowners after a boat trip along the Rufiji
- Stay at simple authentic bush camps or top-end lodges
- Explore with some of the most knowledgeable guides in East Africa
- Experience contrasts – the rugged beauty of Ruaha and the delta-like lushness of the Selous