Capella Lodge is set on the beautiful island of Lord Howe located some 600 kilometres north east of Sydney. Each of the nine suites is spacious and light with timber floors and custom made furniture pieces, all of which come together to create a relaxing and chic beach house feel.
Each suite is furnished with king-size beds, premium linens, CD and DVD players and all have spectacular views of the lagoon, the ocean and the mountains of the Island.
The mesmerising views continue throughout the hotel from the Lodges indoor and outdoor terrace areas, the restaurant and the horizontal pool.
Capella Lodge offers award-winning Pacific cuisine and the opportunity to indulge in a gourmet breakfast and a three course dinner featuring freshly caught seafood, organic island produce and specially farmed meats.
Why we like it
Capella Lodge is a tiny gem of a hotel - it encapsulates Lord Howe's natural beauty and is located in a prime spot on the island.
- Combine a stay at Capella Lodge with Southern Ocean Lodge on Kangaroo Island and/or Longitude 131 at Ayers Rock and benefit from exclusive value add inclusions at each hotel
- a 15 minute helicopter flight over Uluru at Longitude 131 - a value add worth £200 per couple
- a complimentary room upgrade at Southern Ocean Lodge - a value add worth up to £1,750 per couple
- an island inspired BBQ lunch including premium wine & delivered to your choice of idyllic locations at Capella Lodge - a value add worth up to £130 per couple
- A stay at two lodges must total 6 nights or more and a stay at all three lodges must equal a minimum of 9 nights
- Valid for all new bookings until 31 March 2018