Our Arctic expert Sue has taken cruises to Spitsbergen, the Russian Arctic, the Canadian Arctic and Greenland and has a wealth of knowledge to draw on when talking to you about your own Polar holiday and polar bear experience. We offer one of the widest choices of Arctic expeditionary voyages, holidays and tours available across the whole Arctic region, backed up by detailed knowledge of the actual ice-strengthened and icebreaker ships, ensuring we find the perfect Arctic cruise and cabin for you.
- High Arctic expeditions offer a spectacular region less visited than even Antarctica
- We offer Arctic cruises to Spitsbergen, Greenland, North Pole, Canadian & Russian Arctic
- We offer exciting land based expeditions such as the Birds, Bears and Belugas adventure
- Excellent chance of polar bears sightings, plus walrus, arctic fox, whales and birdlife
- Forge through the fjords and pack ice, weave between towering icebergs and experience carving glaciers
- Wide choice of small, personal Arctic ships carrying 12 – 120 passengers
- Optional adventure activities include kayaking and diving
The Arctic is a near perfect negative of Antarctica on the top of the world, an ocean surrounded by countries. Whether you’re heading north for Arctic expedition cruises in search of polar bears in Spitsbergen, for a historic Northwest Passage cruise, to explore the little visited Russian Arctic or to stand at the North Pole itself, there are no wilder, less touched places on earth. The Arctic’s vastness is as spellbinding as it is diverse and offers incredible opportunities for the inquisitive traveller with a taste for cooler climes, amazing wildlife encounters and incredible scenery.
An Introduction to the Arctic (.pdf)